Office of Naval Intelligence Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office of Naval Intelligence Database

The Office of Naval Intelligence.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A passive RP game.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Robby

A passive RP game. Empty
PostSubject: A passive RP game.   A passive RP game. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:58 pm

I think some sort of wargame is in order for some more exciteing passive rp. We had one in a old community i was in called PG and it faired well. I can create the rules and such now but ide rather see what you guys think of this idea before i go to the effort. The generic idea is based off a game called flotilla (look it up) except dumbed down to fit into the server.
Back to top Go down
ONI.5406
Admin
ONI.5406

A passive RP game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A passive RP game.   A passive RP game. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:09 pm

That sounds interesting, and I've been wanting to do something similar for quite a while; I googled Flotilla to no avail, so I'd appreciate if you explained what you mean.
Back to top Go down
https://onidatabase.forumotion.com
Mr.Robby

A passive RP game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A passive RP game.   A passive RP game. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN5fJB0bo48
That should help.
The basic idea is that you control ships (AKA props) on a grid, be it 2 or 3d, and you attempt to destroy your enemy. There could be diffrent types of ships,weapons, addons ect. Something great could be made of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A passive RP game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A passive RP game.   A passive RP game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A passive RP game.
Page 1 of 1