Office of Naval Intelligence Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office of Naval Intelligence Database

The Office of Naval Intelligence.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trolling of Validus Gaming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galdis

Trolling of Validus Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Trolling of Validus Gaming   Trolling of Validus Gaming I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Dear Franz/Hooghoog (who has presented themselves as the leader of this communirty),

The fact that you would come to our community twice and cause trouble is completely ridiculous.  The first time you came on, you spent your entire duration insulting our community, badmouthing our code, calling our canon "shit," and accusing our entire administrative staff of really awful things while trying to recruit other players do your own community.  Mind you all, none of this worked.  The below screenshots emphasize this point; keep in mind that this is only what I encountered with Franz.  This does not highlight the extend of Franz's transgressions on our server during your first visit.  Frederick O'Connor is Franz.

Trolling of Validus Gaming 0E833DE81DAEB822C47A91D8F766DB2DA1A79897
Trolling of Validus Gaming B3FC1A2ACD74269F3B41CAD15E80978D0FECA2AB

That you would come to another community (which you know nothing about) and present your own in such a manner is pretty pathetic.  On top of this, you managed to slip in a second time and then attempt to steal our canon (which you had so vehemently insulted less than 24 hours before) and one of our temp admins (whom immediately alerted me the minute he sniffed you out, which resulted in your swift ban for the second time).  As far as I am concerned, your community is dying.  Your forums are far less than active and your Steam Community page has you discussing the death of one of your servers.

Advertising other communities on our server is bannable, as is flaming.  You are starkly guilty of both of these offenses.  As of now, all 92nd ID players will be banned on recognition from our community due to Franz's conduct on our community.
Back to top Go down
Galdis

Trolling of Validus Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling of Validus Gaming   Trolling of Validus Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:21 am

Just as an edit: I realize now that I pretty much said that all 92nd ID members are going to be banned on sight, and I wish to retract this statement.  All 92nd members who come in and cause trouble for us will be banned.  However, anyone who joins our server, roleplays properly, and does not cause any sort of trouble will be left alone, 92nd ID or otherwise.
Back to top Go down

Trolling of Validus Gaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Office of Naval Intelligence Database :: OOC Section :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: