Office of Naval Intelligence Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office of Naval Intelligence Database

The Office of Naval Intelligence.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diana Blackheart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diana Blackheart

Diana Blackheart

Diana Blackheart Empty
PostSubject: Diana Blackheart   Diana Blackheart I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:45 pm

<:: Logging in ::>
<::Log in failed re enter password ::>
<:: 5436665 ::>
<:: Processing ::>
<:: Confirmed logging in ::>

The names Diana.....Diana Blackheart, I was born on Reach on a small farming village. My father is Russian and my mother is Scottish. I was born with a rare disease called Hetrochorima Iridium which causes my eyes to be diffrent colors so i have one blue and one green eye, though this caused much bullying through my younger years with taunts such as, Mutant or alien girl....The irony in that.

On my way home one day from the local fruit market were i worked from i saw a poster with the words UN- and the rest seemed to be faded away on it with a UNSC marine on the front, it instantly sparked my lust to be in the military, I rushed home and told my mother she instantly replied no her exact words were this "No daughter of mine will die in a battlefield." so instead i enlisted my self without her consent. The first eight weeks were hell pure physical training and shooting martial arts and pain, though i graduated with the tops score out of my whole company my Sgt. came to me and told me he recommended me for a spot in the elite ODST or hell jumpers. I thought it over and took the plunge.

My training in the branch of ODST is classified so i cannot give that out as of now but other then that, my life in the military is kinda bland and really annoying full of physical training. But other then that thank for reading or listening to the voice recording of my life so far, This is Diana Blackheart signing off.

[img]Diana Blackheart Diana10[/img]

[img]Diana Blackheart Diana_10[/img]
Back to top Go down

Diana Blackheart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Office of Naval Intelligence Database :: ONI.HALO.UNSC :: ONI.UNSC.BIOGRAPHIES-
Jump to: