Office of Naval Intelligence Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office of Naval Intelligence Database

The Office of Naval Intelligence.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diana's Journal Part 1.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diana Blackheart

Diana Blackheart

Diana's Journal Part 1. Empty
PostSubject: Diana's Journal Part 1.   Diana's Journal Part 1. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:04 am

Dear journal, and who ever the fuck is reading this. Week One.

If you are going through the database just to read this, Then i commend you. Day one, god what a pitiful hard ass day it was today, PT PT PT PT PT is all i can think and do my legs hurt my eyes are burning, and i cant feel my arms anymore. God how do people deal with this its like the layers of hell or something, but its only the first week it will get better i hope.

Dear journal, and who ever the fuck is reading this. Week Two.

My body has seem to gotten into the PT schedule i dont feel much pain now. The only thing im feeling pain from anymore is the training, Being a ODST isnt a damn walk in the park like i thought it would be. What i would trade right now for a goddamn painkiller, I think i broke my right index finger in combat training today, which stinks horribly.

Dear journal, and who ever the fuck is reading this. Week Three.

So tired, my Sgt. keeps telling me if i cant keep up ill be left behind, he said i need to start catching up or ill be booted out of ODST im thinking thats a blessing at the moment. But i couldnt do that, my mom would be pissed oh well, Platoon! Double-time! Harch!....If i die in a combat zone, box me up and ship me home!

To be continued...
Back to top Go down

Diana's Journal Part 1.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Office of Naval Intelligence Database :: ONI.HALO.UNSC :: ONI.UNSC.BIOGRAPHIES-
Jump to: